Thursday 27 September 2012

Well, it's been a while since I've posted...I've been busy creating and playing with some new faces.  I received my Expression's molds about 2 weeks ago and have been enjoying working on them.  I'm also working on several new Bleuettes that will be introduced very soon.  These little Expression girls work very well with Bleuette.  They can share clothing, shoes and accessories.  They heads also fit the Bleuette body.  I have the porcelain body molds too so you will be able to choose which body you'd like.   Here's a look at these new little girls.....gotta love their faces.  All are currently listed in my online store, Thedollladyinccom at The Doll Page, Marketplace.
 This is Jenny, she is on a porcelain body, has brown eyes and a blond mohair wig.
 This too is Jenny, she is on a Bleuette body.  She has blue eyes and a light brown wig.
 This sweet little face is "Smiling Jenny" she has blue eyes and a pale blond moahir wig.
 Little Lou.....my new found love....Pale blond wigs, blue eyes, porcelain body.
And finally, Emily.  Beautiful green eyes and carrot red moahir wigs.  She too is on a porcelain body.

No comments:

Post a Comment