Saturday 10 November 2012

Good Morning All...
I've been busy listing several new dolls in my online store.  I've been meaning to list these girls for a long time now and I'm finally getting around to taking all the photos.  It's a big job setting up for a photo shoot for my larger dolls.  I have to move displays, set up backdrops and create a make-shift table to set these girls on.  So last night, after finishing my shoot, I left everything up so I could take addition photos today.  You will find these new listings under Antique and Modern dolls category.   There is a variety of different dolls...all with their own personalities.  From  the always beautiful Daisy to Santa carrying a little baby in his arms...Little Jackie with her big and happy smile to Red Hat Betty Boop....you will enjoy looking at all these girls.  I hope you will visit on online store and browse my new listings.....and you may find something you can't live with out.  Remember to check back as I will be taking more photos today and entering more listings.   I will be soon announcing a new and exciting dolly program that will run  for the entire year of 2013.  I need to work out a few more details, but you're going to love it!  Stay tuned!  For now, go to www.thedollladyinc.com and take a trip through The Doll Lady!

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting post! This blog was very informative and knowledgeable. Looking forward to read more from you.

    wigs for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. I’ve really found out a great deal studying this site. Plainly especially excellent content here.wigs for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lately came across your weblog and have been learning along. I believed I would leave my 1st comment. I do not know what to say except that I've loved reading. Fine blog. I will keep visiting this weblog incredibly normally. wigs for women

    ReplyDelete