Thursday 14 June 2012

Coral and the girls...

Yesterday afternoon I took time for me.  New clothes arrived are my girls in the morning and I could hardly wait to redress them and take some photos.  I bought them some summer clothes, poor girls they were still in winter outfits, I know they had to be hot.  Coral insisted on having the sunglasses, when she saw them, she snatched them up immediately and wouldn't let go....guess I'll need to buy a few more pair.  I'm still waiting on my Dude to arrive he should be here this month.....fingers crossed.  I've also figured out who will be our next family member......will be ordering her soon.  Here's the girls...
 This was taken with one of my new backdrops....

 Inside the entry of the house.....it's a work in process....
 Coral looking fine...
 Taken outside in the flowers...........windy day!
 Miss Ivy....major blue eyes (glitter blue).....what fun!
  And this is Amy, the youngest of the girls....lavender eyes and dark brown hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment