Friday 28 December 2012

It's almost 2013

2012 is coming to a close.  Hard to believe how fast the year went by.....they seem to do that the older I get.  We just got back from Colorado the other day.  We spent Christmas with brother Don.  He lives in the mountains outside of Denver.  Jerry's daughter, Missy stopped by Sunday.  She's an airline attendant and had the day off.  The weather was perfect.  Snowed when it was 'supposed' to and didn't when we had to drive.  Christmas Eve Night the snow started so we woke up to a quiet Christmas morning in Colorado the snow.

Later that day a herd of deer came down the mountain into Don's backyard.  I love natural....never get tired of it.  There must have been 10 deer.  There I stood looking out the back windows at all these deer some within two feet of me and I didn't have my camera with me.....so I went to get it and was able to get a couple of shots before they were off to the side of the house and out of view of the camera. 

 
Our trip back home was uneventful.  The weather was clear, but cold...road were in great shape...dry. We arrived back home on the 26th.  Cat was very happy to see us.  Since we came back home, he stays right by Jerry most of the time.  Rose went with us....Rose is my Cavalier King Charles.  I don't think she was very happy with travelling this time.  She had a lot of anxiety.  She was so worried we were going to leave her.  Poor girl, I felt really badly for her.  So we took her wherever we went.  She was happier being left in the car than being left at Don's. 







No comments:

Post a Comment